Solaris League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Want to Stream videos for Solaris? Click HERE for details.
Be sure to familiarize yourself with the hacking clause: HERE

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 158 on 11/4/2021, 09:44

Poll

What should the Solaris League focus on?

View results

3 posters

I'm having a little issue deciding...

Arilys
    Arilys
    Trainer
    Trainer

I'm having a little issue deciding... Empty I'm having a little issue deciding...

Post by Arilys 9/1/2014, 20:32

First: I'm not sure if this is in the right section, if it's not then I'm sorry! T~T

Anyway, I'm currently working on my first ever competitive team. I already have 4 pokemon IV bred and EV trained, working on the 5th atm. But for my 6th, I can't decide between Aggron or Tyranitar.

I really like Aggron and wanted to use it but since I have Pokemon X, I can only get Tyranitar's Mega Stone without having to trade with someone else. BUUUUT Mega Aggron loses his Rock type and gets that nifty Filter ability to help him deal with the weaknesses he keeps so I'm not sure if it would be worth it to trade the Tyranitarite (or some 5 IV or shiny Pokemon) for an Aggronite. Nor do I know if anyone would actually be willing to trade their Aggronite away lol
    TheSurgeXS
    TheSurgeXS

I'm having a little issue deciding... Empty Re: I'm having a little issue deciding...

Post by TheSurgeXS 9/1/2014, 20:46

I highly recommend Aggron over Ttar. With that massive defense and Ability, he can take physical hits like a champ, even common fight and earth moves.

I am not sure, just ask around here or maybe go to Marriland to see if anyone would trade you the megastone.
    Jace_The_Chimchar
    Jace_The_Chimchar

I'm having a little issue deciding... Empty Re: I'm having a little issue deciding...

Post by Jace_The_Chimchar 9/1/2014, 20:51

If you know anyone else who has X, you can clone pokemon and items by infra red trading. Youtube it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 12/5/2024, 22:53