Solaris League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Want to Stream videos for Solaris? Click HERE for details.
Be sure to familiarize yourself with the hacking clause: HERE

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 158 on 11/4/2021, 09:44

Poll

What should the Solaris League focus on?

View results

2 posters

Solaris TV - Surge

TheSurgeXS
    TheSurgeXS

Solaris TV - Surge Empty Solaris TV - Surge

Post by TheSurgeXS 9/2/2014, 17:02

"Helllllooo Viewers! Surge here with Solaris TV!"

Solaris TV - Surge Thesur11

- Always wanted to do that.

Surge here, and one of the members of the Solaris TV crew. I will be hosting several streams along the week when I have a somewhat decent connection in the future. I plan to run the following programs.

Live with Surge!

Poke Talk: I talk about updates in x and y, do Team Reviews and suggestions, and whatever discussion I can think about in the time.

Pokemon/Breeding Giveaways - I would giveaway Pokes that I have bred to the viewers and Occasionally a fully trained Pokemon. I might even do shiny fishing hunting and give that away at the end.

Battle Frontier Run - I will do the battle frontier, and then give viewers the chance to win an item there, but taking a quiz. Like. In battle 7, what was the first move Surge did?

Wifi Battling:: This is where I will be battling and request viewers to challenge me. I also show pre recorded battles and or might do a run in the ratings/free battles online. I will also have people come to do multi battles with me.

I would appreciate if you guys can come and watch my streams when I go live! It will be great help, so come on in, enjoy, and have fun!
    Aero
    Aero
    Admin
    Admin

Solaris TV - Surge Empty Re: Solaris TV - Surge

Post by Aero 9/2/2014, 18:28

Sounds like fun! I'll be sure to tune in.

Current date/time is 26/4/2024, 08:25