Solaris League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Want to Stream videos for Solaris? Click HERE for details.
Be sure to familiarize yourself with the hacking clause: HERE

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 158 on 11/4/2021, 09:44

Poll

What should the Solaris League focus on?

View results

My Plan for Youtube Part 2

Jace_The_Chimchar
    Jace_The_Chimchar

My Plan for Youtube Part 2 Empty My Plan for Youtube Part 2

Post by Jace_The_Chimchar 23/1/2014, 01:43

Hey Everyone,

As some of you may be aware, i have plans to start my own youtube channel. However due to technical and financial restraints it's taking a little longer than i would've hoped. Seeing how i've got this time, i thought i'd try and make some kind of battle plan;

These are the games which i plan on doing videos of;

Poke MMO
    This is an online FireRed MMO which is the only reasonable way for me to make pokemon videos for a while. That said, i've actually been thinking about playing it for a while.

Team Fortress 2
    This game shouldn't even need an explanation lol. It's just a great game.

7 Days to Die;
    This is a new game which has just become Alpha, it has tonnes of potential and the only way to describe it is DayZ meets Minecraft, and its the best bits of both of those games.

Civ 5
    An online turn based strategy game, which a lot of people here play. It's actually one of the few games i pride myself at being good at :3 Except Pokemon ofc

Elsword Online
    An MMO which has been out for a while now. it's a 3D side-scroller, which is based on anime and manga. Just started getting addicted to Anime and Manga, so i thought i'd give it a go

I also plan on doing maybe a few other videos of games that i can get for cheap, or maybe emulator games. I tried to get a mix of genres above, but;

They are all multiplayer!! If you guys wanna join in on some multiplayer action in these games or maybe help me get a series going on Youtube, send me a PM Smile

all that said, if you have any comments or suggestions, please share them below :)Also, because this text was rather heavy, here's a monkey;

My Plan for Youtube Part 2 424_am10

Current date/time is 28/3/2024, 20:31