Solaris League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Want to Stream videos for Solaris? Click HERE for details.
Be sure to familiarize yourself with the hacking clause: HERE

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 158 on 11/4/2021, 09:44

Poll

What should the Solaris League focus on?

View results

4 posters

S'up? It's a Pleasure to Meet You Guys.

Poll

Are you interested in Fanfics?

Derax
    Derax
    Trainer
    Trainer

S'up? It's a Pleasure to Meet You Guys. Empty S'up? It's a Pleasure to Meet You Guys.

Post by Derax 1/1/2014, 16:39

S'up everyone?

I'm Derax. A little background; I'm currently studying Geological Hazards at University in the UK.

Pokemon has been a fascination of mine ever since it came out in the UK in 1999 and as such will probably never lose interest in it. Having said that; right now I'm not interested in Wifi battling as Jace_The_Ambipom will testify. Instead I'm planning out a fanfiction that will - hopefully - span the six current generations.

A word of warning, people who know me will describe me as being depressing, sarcastic, ironic and down right miserable. All of which makes me the Voice of Doom they love.

In any case, I look forward to meeting you guys, and I hope you've had a good New Year.

Derax.  Neutral
    Jace_The_Chimchar
    Jace_The_Chimchar

S'up? It's a Pleasure to Meet You Guys. Empty Re: S'up? It's a Pleasure to Meet You Guys.

Post by Jace_The_Chimchar 1/1/2014, 17:06

You do wifi battle.

You just can't be bothered with breeding lol

Thanks for joining Smile
    LoneQuincy
    LoneQuincy

S'up? It's a Pleasure to Meet You Guys. Empty Re: S'up? It's a Pleasure to Meet You Guys.

Post by LoneQuincy 1/1/2014, 17:20

Welcome to Solaris where everyone is welcome unless they play Showdown and/or value Smogon's opinion Razz
    TheSurgeXS
    TheSurgeXS

Post by TheSurgeXS 1/1/2014, 17:27

Nice to meet ya Derax! I use to do Fanfics myself when I was younger, so I enjoy reading them. Hope to chat with ya later on the forum.

Welcome again.

- Surge

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28/3/2024, 14:25